- Procrastination - Covers results and reasons for procrastination, as well as 3 key strategies for stopping.
- Goal Setting & Accountability - Helps you set, and follow up, on goals so that you will actually follow through with them!
- Perfectionism - Helps you figure out if you are a perfectionist and gives you strategies to stop being one.
- Procrastination Workshop - Provides additional strategies to help you stop procrastinating.
- Distance Education: Strategies for Time Management - Distance Education offers the opportunity to take procrastination to new heights! Find out how to avoid this temptation.
- Time Management for Distance Education Podcast - Get audio and visual information on scheduling, procrastination, and other issues. Developed, in cooperation with the Centre for Online and Distance Education (CODE), specifically with the SFU Distance student in mind (17 minutes).
- Internet Use: Caught in the Web? (SFU Health and Counselling) - An interactive online workshop about one of the most common activities students engage in while procrastinating.
- Procrastination Videos (McMaster University) - Scroll down to "Procrastination Avoidance Made Practical" and "Winning Through Wedging," which provide the best procrastination advice that 8 minutes of your time can buy!
- Perfectionism: A Double-Edged Sword (University of Texas at Austin) - Perfectionism is one of the major causes of procrastination. If this is your problem, read about the costs of perfectionism, the difference between perfectionists and healthy strivers, and detailed information about what you can do about it. Don't try all the strategies at once, though -as perfectionists are inclined to do - start with just one or two!
- Perfectionism (University of Dundee) - Additional information about a major cause of procrastination.
- Perfectionism in Writing (Queen's University) - An extremely comprehensive resource for those whose perfectionism hampers their ability to write, or their ability to submit what they write.
Additional Information on Procrastination
- Procrastination Solutions: Ten Strategies for Combating Procrastination (Oregon State University)
- Overcoming Procrastination (University of Ilinois at Urbana-Champaign) - Discusses causes of procrastination, forms of procrastination, and what to do about it.
- Procrastination (University of North Carolina) - Lists several anti-procrastination strategies, including common myths about procrastination and advice for challenging these myths.
- Procrastination: A Bug that Bites All Students (Athabasca University) - Lists 5 simple strategies for dealing with the problem.
- Controlling Procrastination (University of Guelph) - Lists five more strategies.
- Procrastination Research Group (Carleton University) - A wealth of information, including a "self-help" section.
- iprocrastinate Podcasts (Carleton University) - Audio recordnings by the Procrastination Research Group.